Southern California is where the quality built Infratech heaters are made. In recent times a research company called Top 10 Reviews have evaluated numerous patio and outdoor heating options. After 4 years and over 100 hours, they have deemed Infratech Heaters the best electric mounted heating option for your outdoor and indoor heating requirements.
Benefits of the Infratech heaters they list are:
- They are an excellent option if you want to heat a covered area without having to use liquid fuel
- Connects directly to your electrical system
- The design blends into its surroundings
- Doesn’t take up any room
- They include remote controls which makes them more user-friendly than patio heaters which use liquid or propane gas
- Being wall mounted, they will be protected from moisture damage more so than freestanding models
- Creates ambient heat, not a harsh light
- Environmentally friendly
- They have a one year warranty
How do they come to this conclusion?
Specifically, they looked at the top 10 patio heater brands. The assessed the specifications of several models from each brand.
When Top 10 Reviews test, they have standardised markers they adhere to. They concentrate on value for money and user-friendliness. They design their tests in line with customer expectations, not product designer’s preferences. To confirm findings they also interview industry specialists.
So Why Choose Infratech Heaters
The latest advances in electronic panel heating have now come to Australia. Manufactured in Southern California, Infratech heaters have designed a product that has the quickest heat up time of any other heating product. It can reach maximum heating capacity in 90 seconds!
Thanks to the quartz electronic element, the system can deliver full heat in 90 seconds. Another feature is the infrared electronic ray. This technology resists the urge for any temperature fluctuation created by wind.
- No harmful gas emissions
- No dangerous exposed flames
- Running costs of 11 cents per kilowatt hour
- Runs silently
- Environmentally friendly
- Sleek and stylish design
- Produces a radiant heat rather than a harsh light
This makes the Infratech Infratube a true investment in the environment and your heating costs.
Infratech heaters are a world leader in technology and research. They have been manufacturing heating elements for over 50 years and are committed to maintaining the highest standards when it comes to comfort heating. They are not only outdoor heating specialists, their products are also suitable for indoor heating as well. The Infratech product has a range of benefits, least of which being able to heat an area.
Working Out the Cost of Heating
- Find the wattage of the appliance your heater on the serial number plate
- Multiply the wattage by the number of hours used each day
- Divide that result by 1,000
- Multiply your answer by the number of days you will use the heater
- Multiply the cost of electricity per kWh.
Sizing up your Area for Heating
Traditionally, sizing for heating and cooling are measured by the size of the room. For outdoor heating, we measure by room height.
2.3m – 2.5m 3kW heater
2.5m – 2.8m 4kW heater
2.8m – 3.3m 6kW heater
For more specific sizing information Contact Us today.
For the cafe, restaurant & business owners, here’s an article you need to check out – Why All Cafe & Restaurant Owners should have Commercial Outdoor Heating